Apr 25, 2011, 12:18 PM EST
Our blogmate Rick Chandler at Off The Bench passes along word that Tony La Russa’s daughter is now an Oakland Raiders cheerleader.
Or more specifically, Bianca La Russa is a Raiderette.
She tweeted the news:
A goal and a dream come true- I’m a 2011 Raiderette! I’m so excited to rep an organization that does so much good.
That’s by far the most excited anyone has been to join the Raiders in a long time.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)