Apr 25, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
Our blogmate Rick Chandler at Off The Bench passes along word that Tony La Russa’s daughter is now an Oakland Raiders cheerleader.
Or more specifically, Bianca La Russa is a Raiderette.
She tweeted the news:
A goal and a dream come true- I’m a 2011 Raiderette! I’m so excited to rep an organization that does so much good.
That’s by far the most excited anyone has been to join the Raiders in a long time.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 4
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 3
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20