Apr 25, 2011, 12:18 PM EDT
Our blogmate Rick Chandler at Off The Bench passes along word that Tony La Russa’s daughter is now an Oakland Raiders cheerleader.
Or more specifically, Bianca La Russa is a Raiderette.
She tweeted the news:
A goal and a dream come true- I’m a 2011 Raiderette! I’m so excited to rep an organization that does so much good.
That’s by far the most excited anyone has been to join the Raiders in a long time.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 2
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 100
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)