Apr 26, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
I’m kind of a real estate voyeur. Maybe it’s a holdover from back in the day (like, say, 2005) when high end real estate seemed sexy and exotic rather than a horrible millstone around our nations’ economy and, some may argue, its soul.
But hey, it’s fun. And it’s always fun when a ballplayer’s real estate is involved. In this case David Wright‘s 4000 square foot Manhattan loft. See the pics here. Extra points go to Wright for the “Scarface,” “Godfather,” and “The Departed” posters in his rec room. Or rec area, seeing as though I thought “loft” meant no individual rooms. Or at least it used to.
Anyway: if you agree that nothing says gangster like David Wright, you may want to put an offer on this fine piece of real estate. Only $7,850,000! Act fast!
(link via NBC New York)
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 22
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 18
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)