Apr 26, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
I’m kind of a real estate voyeur. Maybe it’s a holdover from back in the day (like, say, 2005) when high end real estate seemed sexy and exotic rather than a horrible millstone around our nations’ economy and, some may argue, its soul.
But hey, it’s fun. And it’s always fun when a ballplayer’s real estate is involved. In this case David Wright‘s 4000 square foot Manhattan loft. See the pics here. Extra points go to Wright for the “Scarface,” “Godfather,” and “The Departed” posters in his rec room. Or rec area, seeing as though I thought “loft” meant no individual rooms. Or at least it used to.
Anyway: if you agree that nothing says gangster like David Wright, you may want to put an offer on this fine piece of real estate. Only $7,850,000! Act fast!
(link via NBC New York)
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 4
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 21
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 18
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)