Apr 26, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
I’m kind of a real estate voyeur. Maybe it’s a holdover from back in the day (like, say, 2005) when high end real estate seemed sexy and exotic rather than a horrible millstone around our nations’ economy and, some may argue, its soul.
But hey, it’s fun. And it’s always fun when a ballplayer’s real estate is involved. In this case David Wright‘s 4000 square foot Manhattan loft. See the pics here. Extra points go to Wright for the “Scarface,” “Godfather,” and “The Departed” posters in his rec room. Or rec area, seeing as though I thought “loft” meant no individual rooms. Or at least it used to.
Anyway: if you agree that nothing says gangster like David Wright, you may want to put an offer on this fine piece of real estate. Only $7,850,000! Act fast!
(link via NBC New York)
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 14
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 12
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 29
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (92)