Apr 26, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
I’m kind of a real estate voyeur. Maybe it’s a holdover from back in the day (like, say, 2005) when high end real estate seemed sexy and exotic rather than a horrible millstone around our nations’ economy and, some may argue, its soul.
But hey, it’s fun. And it’s always fun when a ballplayer’s real estate is involved. In this case David Wright‘s 4000 square foot Manhattan loft. See the pics here. Extra points go to Wright for the “Scarface,” “Godfather,” and “The Departed” posters in his rec room. Or rec area, seeing as though I thought “loft” meant no individual rooms. Or at least it used to.
Anyway: if you agree that nothing says gangster like David Wright, you may want to put an offer on this fine piece of real estate. Only $7,850,000! Act fast!
(link via NBC New York)
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 34
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 24
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (88)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)