Apr 26, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
I’m kind of a real estate voyeur. Maybe it’s a holdover from back in the day (like, say, 2005) when high end real estate seemed sexy and exotic rather than a horrible millstone around our nations’ economy and, some may argue, its soul.
But hey, it’s fun. And it’s always fun when a ballplayer’s real estate is involved. In this case David Wright‘s 4000 square foot Manhattan loft. See the pics here. Extra points go to Wright for the “Scarface,” “Godfather,” and “The Departed” posters in his rec room. Or rec area, seeing as though I thought “loft” meant no individual rooms. Or at least it used to.
Anyway: if you agree that nothing says gangster like David Wright, you may want to put an offer on this fine piece of real estate. Only $7,850,000! Act fast!
(link via NBC New York)
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 26
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 75
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (102)