Ozzie Guillen gets ejected, tweets about it moments later

Apr 27, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT

Chicago White Sox v Cleveland Indians Getty Images

About five minutes after getting ejected from Wednesday night’s game against the Yankees, White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen took to his personal Twitter account with these gems:

This one going to cost me a lot money this is patetic

Today a tough guy show up a yankee stadium

What a strange, strange world we live in.

Guillen was fired up after first baseman Paul Konerko was called out on a low third strike in the top of the first inning. Konerko also had words for the home plate umpire, but was not thrown out.

Other leagues have placed restrictions on tweeting in locker rooms and at different times before, during and after games, but Ozzie’s words were more hilarious than harsh and we here at HBT can only hope that more players and skippers will get into the act. It’s high comedy. Or maybe it’s low comedy. Eh, whatever.

1. 4d3fect - Apr 27, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Another Ozzie imbuing the entertainment world with incomprehensibility! Just what we need!

2. bigdogpappad - Apr 27, 2011 at 8:45 PM

What a complete idiot! You know the rules – complain about balls and strikes and you get an ejection plain and simplet. Look up the called strike on the game on MLB.COM = close enough for me. But the bigger issue issue is its a close pitch in the FIRST INNING – what a clown. Chicago deserves better!

3. Old Gator - Apr 27, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I not like a Tweeter much theenk it eediotic for brain deds but see upside een restreecting Ozzie to under 140 stupid word letters, no?

4. cur68 - Apr 27, 2011 at 9:34 PM

What kills me is that Ozzie’s tweets are as incomprehensible as Ozzie speaking.

5. micker716 - Apr 27, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Guillen is hilarious because I’m not a White Sox fan. If I were, 6 year old championship or not, his act would seem pretty stale. Sound bytes on ESPN probably don’t seem quite as funny when your team is in last place.

6. dirtyharry1971 - Apr 27, 2011 at 10:44 PM

ozzy like utley’s hemmroid should learn the language, come on ozzy you been at least working in this country for how many years? almost 30?

• jwbiii - Apr 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Many other people also have problems with the English language, including spelling and capitalization.

• cur68 - Apr 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Ahhh, doucheyharry. I thought I smelled something. Still with the anal fixation I see. Please, double your medication and do go bathe. There’s a good chap.

• dexterismyhero - Apr 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM

And only a US citizen for about 10 years I believe. Ozzie, Rosetta Stone is calling. Again!

• Utley's Hair - Apr 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM

It’s mind boggling how you, of all people, would have the audacity to call anybody out on their linguistics, harry. As I said on another post, get some help, you antisocial a$$clown.

7. kolfax - Apr 28, 2011 at 1:01 AM

this was a continuation of last night’s game. Tough enough for the Sox right now and playing in Yankee stadium is tough enough without having the umps against you too. Good for Ozzie.

Red Sox shopping Lester and Lackey