May 1, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison is on the disabled list currently with a lisfranc sprain and muscle strain in his left foot. He isn’t expected to return to the big leagues for another couple of weeks.
With time to spare, the talented 23-year-old spent about 20 minutes last week on SI.com’s Hot Clicks Podcast with Jimmy Traina.
Topics discussed include Twitter discretion, manscaping, celebrating a come-from-behind victory while injured, taking foul balls to the face, Phillies fans, Mets fans, girls, and fantasy baseball.
Morrison is a breath of fresh air in a sporting world where interviews often feel safe or even rehearsed. He’s also one heck of a ballplayer and left behind a stellar .327/.424/.636 batting line when he was injured.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)