May 1, 2011, 11:12 AM EDT
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison is on the disabled list currently with a lisfranc sprain and muscle strain in his left foot. He isn’t expected to return to the big leagues for another couple of weeks.
With time to spare, the talented 23-year-old spent about 20 minutes last week on SI.com’s Hot Clicks Podcast with Jimmy Traina.
Topics discussed include Twitter discretion, manscaping, celebrating a come-from-behind victory while injured, taking foul balls to the face, Phillies fans, Mets fans, girls, and fantasy baseball.
Morrison is a breath of fresh air in a sporting world where interviews often feel safe or even rehearsed. He’s also one heck of a ballplayer and left behind a stellar .327/.424/.636 batting line when he was injured.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)