May 1, 2011, 11:12 AM EST
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison is on the disabled list currently with a lisfranc sprain and muscle strain in his left foot. He isn’t expected to return to the big leagues for another couple of weeks.
With time to spare, the talented 23-year-old spent about 20 minutes last week on SI.com’s Hot Clicks Podcast with Jimmy Traina.
Topics discussed include Twitter discretion, manscaping, celebrating a come-from-behind victory while injured, taking foul balls to the face, Phillies fans, Mets fans, girls, and fantasy baseball.
Morrison is a breath of fresh air in a sporting world where interviews often feel safe or even rehearsed. He’s also one heck of a ballplayer and left behind a stellar .327/.424/.636 batting line when he was injured.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 27
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 24
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 162
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (163)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)