May 2, 2011, 3:27 PM EDT
Mocksession.com (via The Big Lead) grabbed a nice screen shot of Sammy Sosa cracking up in the background while ESPN sideline reporter Doris Burke was on camera during yesterday’s Heat-Celtics playoff game.
The guy in the black shirt must have told a helluva joke. And apparently they didn’t get the memo about the home crowd in Miami wearing all white.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 62
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 46
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 46
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 68
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead