May 2, 2011, 3:27 PM EDT
Mocksession.com (via The Big Lead) grabbed a nice screen shot of Sammy Sosa cracking up in the background while ESPN sideline reporter Doris Burke was on camera during yesterday’s Heat-Celtics playoff game.
The guy in the black shirt must have told a helluva joke. And apparently they didn’t get the memo about the home crowd in Miami wearing all white.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)