May 2, 2011, 3:27 PM EST
Mocksession.com (via The Big Lead) grabbed a nice screen shot of Sammy Sosa cracking up in the background while ESPN sideline reporter Doris Burke was on camera during yesterday’s Heat-Celtics playoff game.
The guy in the black shirt must have told a helluva joke. And apparently they didn’t get the memo about the home crowd in Miami wearing all white.
- Jose Iglesias, with an extended aside about cheeseburger and burrito stats 0
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 4
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 29
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86