May 3, 2011, 9:34 AM EST
Not much happening this morning, so gentlemen: lets broaden our minds. Specifically, let’s take some time and check out this fun link over at Baseball Past and Present: a review and remembrance of some guys who played but a single game in the major leagues.
You know Eddie Gaedel and Moonlight Graham. But do you know that Robin Yount’s older brother makes the list too? As well as a freaking Catholic Priest who, despite his one game, set a major league record?
(link via BTF)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)