May 3, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
Even if the MRI exam reveals nothing serious manager John Farrell said that he expects Bautista to remain out of the lineup until at least the weekend.
Bautista got off to a great start and stayed hot after returning from a brief paternity leave, hitting .357 with nine homers and a 1.292 OPS in 25 games overall before leaving Sunday’s loss to the Yankees in the seventh inning.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)