May 3, 2011, 5:15 PM EDT
Courtesy of my friend Vince Grzegorek at Cleveland Scene, here is the entire police report for Shin-Soo Choo’s arrest early yesterday morning.
It has the details of the traffic stop (note: police didn’t notice his driving until he stopped to ask them for directions home). It also has the details of his field sobriety test, which he did fairly poorly on. It also has his preliminary BAC results: .201, which is over twice the legal limit. Indeed, that was twice the legal limit back before everyone lowered the DUI threshold several years ago.
Finally, it notes that Choo was given a lift home the next morning by one of the police officers, who noticed damage and green paint on the bumper of Choo’s car, which was towed to his house earlier that morning. So, if you have a green car that was mysteriously smashed late Sunday night or early Sunday morning in the west Cleveland burbs, you may want to call Mr. Choo’s attorney.
- Rafael Soriano calls out Bryce Harper for the game-tying triple last night 13
- Apparently MLB is going to ignore Alex Sanabia throwing a spitball 18
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 60
- Mike Trout hits for cycle in Angels’ rout of Mariners 22
- Kevin Gausman will make Orioles debut on Thursday 6
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (116)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (105)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm
- PBT: Grizzlies figuring out Spurs after Game 2