May 5, 2011, 11:19 AM EDT
One of the reasons why I was up late last night watching the Fenway Park crowd sing Kevin Youkilis-inspired Biz Markie songs at 2:00 am is that I taped a late-night podcast with Marc Normandin and Matt Kory of Red Sox Beacon.
We discussed my beloved Twins to preview the Red Sox-Twins four-game series that begins in Boston tomorrow, but also talked about a bunch of other stuff while basically re-writing the entire script to the upcoming Moneyball movie.
I had a lot of fun doing the podcast and if you can put up with my voice for 45 minutes of chatter I think you’ll like it too:
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)