May 6, 2011, 10:47 AM EST
To put that in some context, consider that the Phillies are 56-33 (.629) against the NL East during that time. They are 18-1 (.947) when Halladay starts and 38-32 (.543) when anyone else starts.
Last night Halladay beat the Nationals with seven innings of two-run ball, striking out 10 and walking none to improve to 5-1 with a 2.19 ERA and 57/7 K/BB ratio in 54 innings overall this season.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)