May 8, 2011, 1:25 PM EDT
On whiteboard in Twins clubhouse, where times for stretch & BP are generally written was one more directive today: “Call your mom.”
Happy Mother’s Day from us here at HardballTalk. Enjoy a full slate of afternoon and evening baseball games featuring pink cleats, pink socks, pink undershirts, pink bats and pink batting gloves. But, first and most importantly, call your mom.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)