May 9, 2011, 12:09 PM EDT
The Phillies will be in Atlanta next weekend, and that could mean that Kyle Kendrick gets another start against the Braves. Which wouldn’t be a bad thing at all for Philly, frankly, given that Kendrick is now 6-1 with a 2.35 ERA in ten career starts against them.
It’s to the point where I think Braves hitters fear him more than the aces.
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 20
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 72
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 46
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48