May 12, 2011, 12:30 PM EST
Just as the New York Mets’ longtime clubhouse manager is charged with stealing stuff from the Mets, we have word of another clubhouse theft. This time, however, it doesn’t sound like an inside job:
Authorities in New York say a Massachusetts man is accused of stealing Boston Red Sox memorabilia from Fenway Park. Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota says the suspect, Jamie Pritchard Holland, has been charged with criminal possession of stolen property that was taken during a burglary at the Boston ballpark. It was not immediately clear why the arrest happened on New York’s Long Island.
I watched that movie “The Town” a couple of months ago. After watching Ben Affleck’s crew get shot down like dogs in the bowels of Fenway Park, I wouldn’t try to steal anything from that place.
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal 94
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (102)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)