May 13, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
For the most part I’ve been on the straight and narrow, diet wise, since I got that treadmill last month. As a result, my breakfast has usually been raisin bran or granola or something. But I gotta admit, since I’ve been doing the breakfast wrap, I’ve been craving ham, eggs and cheese on a pretty regular basis. Just something I gotta deal with, I suppose.
- When a prospect is blocked by bad veterans, fans often mount a “Free [Prospect]!” campaign. When he’s rightfully languishing on the bench behind veterans who are performing just fine, we should do the opposite. To that end: Imprison Tyler Colvin!
- Jason Heyward should probably be fine after a few days’ rest. That is, until his next, downplayed, performance-sapping injury finally comes to light two weeks after the fact.
- Wally Joyner hit his 11th and 12th homers. In 1986.
- Raffy rehabs.
- Here’s hoping that his rehab goes better than Roy Oswalt’s so far.
- Brian Schneider goes to the DL.
- Eric Chavez isn’t broken after all.
- Know what gave this video away as a fake for me? That is, before realizing that the feat itself is clearly fake? No decent reporter does a standup interview along the lines during BP.
- Scott Boras is no dummy.
- Bryce Harper has been using a performance enhancing device. Where’s the outrage?
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 39
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 53
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 44
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 64
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)