May 13, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
For the most part I’ve been on the straight and narrow, diet wise, since I got that treadmill last month. As a result, my breakfast has usually been raisin bran or granola or something. But I gotta admit, since I’ve been doing the breakfast wrap, I’ve been craving ham, eggs and cheese on a pretty regular basis. Just something I gotta deal with, I suppose.
- When a prospect is blocked by bad veterans, fans often mount a “Free [Prospect]!” campaign. When he’s rightfully languishing on the bench behind veterans who are performing just fine, we should do the opposite. To that end: Imprison Tyler Colvin!
- Jason Heyward should probably be fine after a few days’ rest. That is, until his next, downplayed, performance-sapping injury finally comes to light two weeks after the fact.
- Wally Joyner hit his 11th and 12th homers. In 1986.
- Raffy rehabs.
- Here’s hoping that his rehab goes better than Roy Oswalt’s so far.
- Brian Schneider goes to the DL.
- Eric Chavez isn’t broken after all.
- Know what gave this video away as a fake for me? That is, before realizing that the feat itself is clearly fake? No decent reporter does a standup interview along the lines during BP.
- Scott Boras is no dummy.
- Bryce Harper has been using a performance enhancing device. Where’s the outrage?
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (104)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)