May 13, 2011, 8:25 AM EDT
For the most part I’ve been on the straight and narrow, diet wise, since I got that treadmill last month. As a result, my breakfast has usually been raisin bran or granola or something. But I gotta admit, since I’ve been doing the breakfast wrap, I’ve been craving ham, eggs and cheese on a pretty regular basis. Just something I gotta deal with, I suppose.
- When a prospect is blocked by bad veterans, fans often mount a “Free [Prospect]!” campaign. When he’s rightfully languishing on the bench behind veterans who are performing just fine, we should do the opposite. To that end: Imprison Tyler Colvin!
- Jason Heyward should probably be fine after a few days’ rest. That is, until his next, downplayed, performance-sapping injury finally comes to light two weeks after the fact.
- Wally Joyner hit his 11th and 12th homers. In 1986.
- Raffy rehabs.
- Here’s hoping that his rehab goes better than Roy Oswalt’s so far.
- Brian Schneider goes to the DL.
- Eric Chavez isn’t broken after all.
- Know what gave this video away as a fake for me? That is, before realizing that the feat itself is clearly fake? No decent reporter does a standup interview along the lines during BP.
- Scott Boras is no dummy.
- Bryce Harper has been using a performance enhancing device. Where’s the outrage?
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 5
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 35
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)