May 13, 2011, 8:25 AM EST
For the most part I’ve been on the straight and narrow, diet wise, since I got that treadmill last month. As a result, my breakfast has usually been raisin bran or granola or something. But I gotta admit, since I’ve been doing the breakfast wrap, I’ve been craving ham, eggs and cheese on a pretty regular basis. Just something I gotta deal with, I suppose.
- When a prospect is blocked by bad veterans, fans often mount a “Free [Prospect]!” campaign. When he’s rightfully languishing on the bench behind veterans who are performing just fine, we should do the opposite. To that end: Imprison Tyler Colvin!
- Jason Heyward should probably be fine after a few days’ rest. That is, until his next, downplayed, performance-sapping injury finally comes to light two weeks after the fact.
- Wally Joyner hit his 11th and 12th homers. In 1986.
- Raffy rehabs.
- Here’s hoping that his rehab goes better than Roy Oswalt’s so far.
- Brian Schneider goes to the DL.
- Eric Chavez isn’t broken after all.
- Know what gave this video away as a fake for me? That is, before realizing that the feat itself is clearly fake? No decent reporter does a standup interview along the lines during BP.
- Scott Boras is no dummy.
- Bryce Harper has been using a performance enhancing device. Where’s the outrage?
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 20
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)