May 13, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
There’s not a lot going on yet today, so we have a few moments to contemplate Padres’ reliever Luke Gregerson‘s car, a picture of which you can see here. Yeah, it’s a black ’67 Camaro, which makes Gregerson my new favorite relief pitcher not named Jonny Venters.
I’ve been in love with that car ever since I saw Lane Meyer fix his up with that French exchange student in “Better Off Dead.” More of which you can learn about here. Although, if you’ll note in the pic to this post, his Camaro was more of a Dodgers fan than Padres.
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 0
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 29
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 49
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)