May 13, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
There’s not a lot going on yet today, so we have a few moments to contemplate Padres’ reliever Luke Gregerson‘s car, a picture of which you can see here. Yeah, it’s a black ’67 Camaro, which makes Gregerson my new favorite relief pitcher not named Jonny Venters.
I’ve been in love with that car ever since I saw Lane Meyer fix his up with that French exchange student in “Better Off Dead.” More of which you can learn about here. Although, if you’ll note in the pic to this post, his Camaro was more of a Dodgers fan than Padres.
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 6
- Cliff Lee exits start with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 11
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 46
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 133
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (134)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)