May 13, 2011, 11:10 AM EST
There’s not a lot going on yet today, so we have a few moments to contemplate Padres’ reliever Luke Gregerson‘s car, a picture of which you can see here. Yeah, it’s a black ’67 Camaro, which makes Gregerson my new favorite relief pitcher not named Jonny Venters.
I’ve been in love with that car ever since I saw Lane Meyer fix his up with that French exchange student in “Better Off Dead.” More of which you can learn about here. Although, if you’ll note in the pic to this post, his Camaro was more of a Dodgers fan than Padres.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 10
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 152
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (154)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)