May 13, 2011, 11:10 AM EDT
There’s not a lot going on yet today, so we have a few moments to contemplate Padres’ reliever Luke Gregerson‘s car, a picture of which you can see here. Yeah, it’s a black ’67 Camaro, which makes Gregerson my new favorite relief pitcher not named Jonny Venters.
I’ve been in love with that car ever since I saw Lane Meyer fix his up with that French exchange student in “Better Off Dead.” More of which you can learn about here. Although, if you’ll note in the pic to this post, his Camaro was more of a Dodgers fan than Padres.
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 13
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 13
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)