May 16, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
I’m not some stiff-necked purist. Sure, I’d prefer that people wear actual game-replica caps or throwback caps that were once actually worn in pitched battle on the diamond, but if you want to wear a black Dodgers cap or even a Red Yankees cap or something I’m not going to go crazy, even if I do silently judge you.
I will, however, do you some amount of violence if I ever catch you in one of these, OK? We’re not animals after all. We must have some standards of civility. Apart from the me doing you some amount of violence part, that is.
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 11
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 96
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 37
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 43
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 16
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (97)