May 16, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
I’m not some stiff-necked purist. Sure, I’d prefer that people wear actual game-replica caps or throwback caps that were once actually worn in pitched battle on the diamond, but if you want to wear a black Dodgers cap or even a Red Yankees cap or something I’m not going to go crazy, even if I do silently judge you.
I will, however, do you some amount of violence if I ever catch you in one of these, OK? We’re not animals after all. We must have some standards of civility. Apart from the me doing you some amount of violence part, that is.
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 51
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 16
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 54
- Pete Rose will be allowed to participate in All-Star Game festivities 69
- Career over? Joe Nathan needs Tommy John surgery 31
- Contact and controversy in the ninth inning of last night’s Dodgers-Giants game 54
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)