May 16, 2011, 10:30 AM EDT
I’m not some stiff-necked purist. Sure, I’d prefer that people wear actual game-replica caps or throwback caps that were once actually worn in pitched battle on the diamond, but if you want to wear a black Dodgers cap or even a Red Yankees cap or something I’m not going to go crazy, even if I do silently judge you.
I will, however, do you some amount of violence if I ever catch you in one of these, OK? We’re not animals after all. We must have some standards of civility. Apart from the me doing you some amount of violence part, that is.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 17
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 22
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 29
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 58
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 73
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 86
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)