May 16, 2011, 10:30 AM EST
I’m not some stiff-necked purist. Sure, I’d prefer that people wear actual game-replica caps or throwback caps that were once actually worn in pitched battle on the diamond, but if you want to wear a black Dodgers cap or even a Red Yankees cap or something I’m not going to go crazy, even if I do silently judge you.
I will, however, do you some amount of violence if I ever catch you in one of these, OK? We’re not animals after all. We must have some standards of civility. Apart from the me doing you some amount of violence part, that is.
- Recapping the Winter Meetings and looking ahead to the rest of the offseason 15
- Could baseball return to Montreal? 45
- Report: Rockies nearing a multi-year deal with Boone Logan 5
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 35
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)