May 19, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
Had Rasmus also not been able to play manager Tony La Russa might have trotted out a lineup crazy enough to make everyone forget that Albert Pujols started at third base the other day.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)