May 19, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
We noted this morning that Jamie McCourt is asking the court to order an immediate sale of the team. As is the case with most legal requests, however, she has an alternative demand: if the court doesn’t order a quick sale, she wants to be placed in charge of the Dodgers instead of Frank.
We’re entering sitcom territory here, people. Not that this wouldn’t be the best thing ever for non-Dodgers fans.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 2
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)