May 21, 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
Paulino allowed 23 hits and 12 earned runs in just 14 2/3 innings this season out of the Colorado bullpen. He was forced into a save situation in the 14th inning of Friday’s game against Milwaukee and surrendered a walkoff two-run homer to Prince Fielder.
Paulino owns a rough 5.93 career ERA and a 1.63 career WHIP, but he’s only 27 years old and still throws a hard fastball. He may draw some interest from teams seeking relief depth. The Rox will have all of next week to continue shopping him around.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 46
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 51
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 49
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 64
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)