May 23, 2011, 11:43 PM EDT
Hart, who missed most of April with an oblique injury, incredibly entered Monday’s action with zero homers and one RBI over his first 76 at-bats this season. He connected for a two-run blast in the first inning, another two-run shot in the fifth — which was also the 100th home run of his career — and a three-run blast in the eighth.
His three homers and seven RBI both tied club records. He’s the first Brewer to go deep three times in a game since Geoff Jenkins during the 2003 season.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)