May 28, 2011, 9:14 PM EDT
UPDATE, 9:14 PM: Angels outfielder Peter Bourjos just ended the no-hit bid with a double in the eighth inning. Swarzak threw 7 1/3 no-hit frames.
9:03 PM: We’ve got a no-hitter alert in Minnesota.
He has walked two and struck out four with a pitch count of 94 heading into the eighth.
Swarzak is making a spot start for Francisco Liriano, who had to be scratched due to shoulder soreness.
Jered Weaver is also pitching well for Anaheim and has held the Twins scoreless through eight. It’s 0-0.
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 4
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 27
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- The Astros lost in spectacular fashion last night 26
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- Live Extra: Watch Game 3 between Sharks, Kings
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit