May 29, 2011, 9:29 AM EDT
SATURDAY: Red Sox setup man Daniel Bard asked reporters today for their assistance in spreading the word in an effort to find his childhood friend Matt Hill, who was last seen in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday.
A Facebook page, Find Matt Hill, has been set up with the details.
The 26-year-old Hill, a groomsman in Bard’s wedding, grew up with Bard in North Carolina. Bard called his disappearance “extremely out of character.”
Police are also searching for Hill’s car, a 1996 black Honda CX with a D.C. license plate: DT-2747.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 0
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 51
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 77
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 65
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 21
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (115)