May 30, 2011, 12:40 PM EDT
Holliday also missed seven games in early April after undergoing an emergency appendectomy, but has been fantastic when in the lineup, hitting .347 with six homers, 13 doubles, and a .993 OPS in 42 games.
He ranks among the National League’s top three in batting average, on-base percentage, and slugging percentage, picking up the slack amid the worst start of Albert Pujols‘ career.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)