May 31, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
March: Elijah Dukes arrested;
April: Elijah Dukes arrested;
Wow, last day of May, but Dukes just made it under the wire to keep his streak alive!
Former Major League Baseball outfielder Elijah Dukes spent part of his Memorial Day in jail, charged with driving with a suspended or revoked license, according to Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office jail records.
Well, I guess if he hadn’t been arrested this month we could have petitioned to have last November’s arrest credit applied to May.
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 42
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 30
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 60
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 19
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)