May 31, 2011, 11:33 AM EDT
March: Elijah Dukes arrested;
April: Elijah Dukes arrested;
Wow, last day of May, but Dukes just made it under the wire to keep his streak alive!
Former Major League Baseball outfielder Elijah Dukes spent part of his Memorial Day in jail, charged with driving with a suspended or revoked license, according to Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office jail records.
Well, I guess if he hadn’t been arrested this month we could have petitioned to have last November’s arrest credit applied to May.
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 0
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 86
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 37
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 43
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 16
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (87)