May 31, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
I’m not mocking here, I’m serious. That pic is a screen capture from the Cubs-Pirates game the other day. I went and found it in this highlight after people started tweeting around another image of it this afternoon, claiming that it wasn’t doctored. I found it hard to believe, but it apparently isn’t doctored.
Is this a trick of the Wrigley Field light? Does Hurdle have some sort of medical condition that makes his face look that purple? I tried to Google it and couldn’t find anything. But man, if my dad looked like that I’d make sure he got to a doctor’s office immediately.
If anyone can tell me what I’m missing, please let me know. Cause that’s just scary.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)