May 31, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
I’m not mocking here, I’m serious. That pic is a screen capture from the Cubs-Pirates game the other day. I went and found it in this highlight after people started tweeting around another image of it this afternoon, claiming that it wasn’t doctored. I found it hard to believe, but it apparently isn’t doctored.
Is this a trick of the Wrigley Field light? Does Hurdle have some sort of medical condition that makes his face look that purple? I tried to Google it and couldn’t find anything. But man, if my dad looked like that I’d make sure he got to a doctor’s office immediately.
If anyone can tell me what I’m missing, please let me know. Cause that’s just scary.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 29
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 8
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)