May 31, 2011, 4:30 PM EDT
I’m not mocking here, I’m serious. That pic is a screen capture from the Cubs-Pirates game the other day. I went and found it in this highlight after people started tweeting around another image of it this afternoon, claiming that it wasn’t doctored. I found it hard to believe, but it apparently isn’t doctored.
Is this a trick of the Wrigley Field light? Does Hurdle have some sort of medical condition that makes his face look that purple? I tried to Google it and couldn’t find anything. But man, if my dad looked like that I’d make sure he got to a doctor’s office immediately.
If anyone can tell me what I’m missing, please let me know. Cause that’s just scary.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 89
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 77
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 70
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)