May 31, 2011, 4:30 PM EST
I’m not mocking here, I’m serious. That pic is a screen capture from the Cubs-Pirates game the other day. I went and found it in this highlight after people started tweeting around another image of it this afternoon, claiming that it wasn’t doctored. I found it hard to believe, but it apparently isn’t doctored.
Is this a trick of the Wrigley Field light? Does Hurdle have some sort of medical condition that makes his face look that purple? I tried to Google it and couldn’t find anything. But man, if my dad looked like that I’d make sure he got to a doctor’s office immediately.
If anyone can tell me what I’m missing, please let me know. Cause that’s just scary.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 42
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)