May 31, 2011, 5:44 PM EDT
This one is too craz-, er, I mean complicated for me to understand, so you had best just go read Rick Chandler’s post about it over at Off the Bench.
Upshot: Vin Scully’s Hollywood walk-of-fame star has been covered up by a red carpet in front of a local nightclub. And the nightclub is haunted.
Which, now that you think about it, explains everything.
Note: that’s the “Haunted Vin Scully” pic we’ve been saving for just such an occasion.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 22
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 2
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 39
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 78
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)