May 31, 2011, 5:44 PM EST
This one is too craz-, er, I mean complicated for me to understand, so you had best just go read Rick Chandler’s post about it over at Off the Bench.
Upshot: Vin Scully’s Hollywood walk-of-fame star has been covered up by a red carpet in front of a local nightclub. And the nightclub is haunted.
Which, now that you think about it, explains everything.
Note: that’s the “Haunted Vin Scully” pic we’ve been saving for just such an occasion.
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 13
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 81
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (82)