May 31, 2011, 5:44 PM EDT
This one is too craz-, er, I mean complicated for me to understand, so you had best just go read Rick Chandler’s post about it over at Off the Bench.
Upshot: Vin Scully’s Hollywood walk-of-fame star has been covered up by a red carpet in front of a local nightclub. And the nightclub is haunted.
Which, now that you think about it, explains everything.
Note: that’s the “Haunted Vin Scully” pic we’ve been saving for just such an occasion.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 51
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (67)