Jun 2, 2011, 3:59 PM EST
Peter Moylan has plenty of time on his hands following back surgery last month, so the Braves reliever tweeted a picture of his fiancee in the dress she’s wearing to the ESPY awards … and then tweeted a picture of himself wearing a similar dress.
The double tattoo sleeves sticking out of a sleeveless dress is a helluva look.
As he explained afterward on Twitter:
FYI it took me 1 min to get into that dress and 45 mins to get out!!!
Presumably that’s not how Moylan injured his back in the first place.
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 21
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 20
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 145
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 373
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (374)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (145)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)