Jun 2, 2011, 3:59 PM EDT
Peter Moylan has plenty of time on his hands following back surgery last month, so the Braves reliever tweeted a picture of his fiancee in the dress she’s wearing to the ESPY awards … and then tweeted a picture of himself wearing a similar dress.
The double tattoo sleeves sticking out of a sleeveless dress is a helluva look.
As he explained afterward on Twitter:
FYI it took me 1 min to get into that dress and 45 mins to get out!!!
Presumably that’s not how Moylan injured his back in the first place.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 21
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 58
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (114)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon