Jun 2, 2011, 3:59 PM EDT
Peter Moylan has plenty of time on his hands following back surgery last month, so the Braves reliever tweeted a picture of his fiancee in the dress she’s wearing to the ESPY awards … and then tweeted a picture of himself wearing a similar dress.
The double tattoo sleeves sticking out of a sleeveless dress is a helluva look.
As he explained afterward on Twitter:
FYI it took me 1 min to get into that dress and 45 mins to get out!!!
Presumably that’s not how Moylan injured his back in the first place.
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 5
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 26
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 50
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 64
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)