Jun 2, 2011, 3:59 PM EST
Peter Moylan has plenty of time on his hands following back surgery last month, so the Braves reliever tweeted a picture of his fiancee in the dress she’s wearing to the ESPY awards … and then tweeted a picture of himself wearing a similar dress.
The double tattoo sleeves sticking out of a sleeveless dress is a helluva look.
As he explained afterward on Twitter:
FYI it took me 1 min to get into that dress and 45 mins to get out!!!
Presumably that’s not how Moylan injured his back in the first place.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)