Jun 2, 2011, 3:59 PM EDT
Peter Moylan has plenty of time on his hands following back surgery last month, so the Braves reliever tweeted a picture of his fiancee in the dress she’s wearing to the ESPY awards … and then tweeted a picture of himself wearing a similar dress.
The double tattoo sleeves sticking out of a sleeveless dress is a helluva look.
As he explained afterward on Twitter:
FYI it took me 1 min to get into that dress and 45 mins to get out!!!
Presumably that’s not how Moylan injured his back in the first place.
- Triples Machine: After a decade in the minors Royals rookie Paulo Orlando is demolishing triples records 5
- What Bryan Price’s rant was really all about 49
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 23
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 30
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 9
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 69
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)