Scott Cousins’ agent responds to Brian Sabean’s comments, says client has been getting death threats

Jun 2, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT

posey wide AP

Matt Sosnick, the agent for Marlins outfielder Scott Cousins, has responded to the harsh comments that Giants GM Brian Sabean made about his client Thursday afternoon on a San Francisco radio station.

Andrew Baggarly of the San Jose Mercury News has all the goods from Sosnick, who said Cousins has been receiving death threats since the late-May collision that ended Buster Posey‘s season.

Sosnick also claims that Cousins has tried to apologize directly to Posey on several occasions but has been denied access to the young star catcher.

“What Cousins did was not malicious,” Sosnick said. “A statement that anyone makes implying that he did something on purpose to be hurtful or malicious to Posey is untrue. Those people are misinformed. You can’t determine on a replay if there was a sliding lane for him to get into. It’s impossible.”

“I’d say Brian’s opinion is in the vast minority in baseball. I can understand the disappointment that Posey is out. I’m disappointed. My family is disappointed and I don’t even represent him. I can just tell you that if you know Scott Cousins, you know it was certainly not intentional.”

The Giants and Marlins meet up again in early August for a three-game series. If Cousins is still on Florida’s active roster — he’s batting just .159/.245/.250 in 49 plate appearances — there could be fireworks.

1. sknut - Jun 2, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Lets be honest, this wouldn’t be an issue if he ran over a backup catcher on the downside of his career. Its too bad some idiots take baseball so serious to give him death threats.

• pjmarn6 - Jun 3, 2011 at 2:05 AM

There is a site on the internet where you can see the collision in slow motion. If you look closely at Posey’s left foot and his cleats and the home plate there appears to be a point at which the cleat either catches the dirt or the home plate and twists the left foot. When Cousiins hits Posey this awkward position of foot and field caused the damages to the leg. If Posey’s foot was straight then there would have been a tumble but no damage.
      Again as you look at the slow motion play, Posey is trying to block the plate and Cousin’s can’t see where the ball is. If Posey has the ball, a slide is going to be an out. If Posey has the ball and it is high and Cousin’s can knock the ball out without injuring Posey then Cousin’s is the hero.
      All this crap about lanes and posession of the ball is just that crap. In the second or two that the catcher and the runner have to make decisions, what has been drilled into their heads from minor league baseball comes into effect. Catcher blocks the plate, catches the ball and tags out the runner. If the runner can be forced around the plate then the catcher can come back and tag him out for not touching home plate and the runner is a jerk for not trying to knock the ball loose.
      The runner sees the catcher on the plate and a simple swipe of the glove with the ball in the glove makes him an out. The runner sees that the catcher is standing up, and the glove is up, then his job is to knock the ball loose any way he can. Unfortunately watching games is too expensive and tuning into every one to see all home putouts is impossible, but I remember some great put outs when games were free on tv and some great barrel rolls that knocked the ball loose. Before anyone says anything go and watch the slide and see where Posey’s left foot is located just before the collision on a large monitor in slow motion and you will see his foot was twisted BEFORE the contact.
      Probably none of you saw Mickey Mantle’s first year when Joe DiMaggio retired. Joe gave strict instructions that if he called for a ball, Mantle was to stop. At the very last moment Joe DiMaggio called for the ball and the rookie Mantle pulled up. There was a lousy drain in the field with slots and holes and Mantle’s clearts got caught in it and wrenched his knee badly and he was gone for the seaon. Mantle was a child in a man’s body and he never completed rehab on that knee and it probably shaved 5-10 years off his career. Nobody went out there and yelled and screamed at the groundskeepers!

2. sasquash20 - Jun 2, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I understand Posey being upset, but to not let the guy say hes sorry makes Posey look like a bitch. I hope they don’t do away with the home plate collision because of some premadona catcher.

• paperlions - Jun 2, 2011 at 10:57 PM

The guy just had his season ended and may never be the same. I think not wanted to talk yet to the guy that unnecessarily ran over you, causing you to have surgery and hang out in a hospital rather than the ballpark is understandable. Even without intent, he is still the guy that is responsible for his situation; in those situations, a little patience is prudent. For example, if a guy accidentally runs over my dog, I might not be in the mood to talk to him for a while no matter how badly he feels or wants to apologize.

• bigharold - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:47 AM

“… unnecessarily ran over you,..Even without intent, he is still the guy that is responsible for his situation;…”

Since he didn’t field the ball why was he trying to tag Cousins out? He didn’t field the ball, then lunged towards cousins without the ball but it’s Cousins who is responsible?

Posey is as responsible for that play as Cousins. It is truely unfortunate but it is also baseball. There is no villian here and it would be bestr if people stopped looking for one.

• thereisaparty - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Sasquash: the term is “prima donna” (it’s Italian). Given your misspelling, it is no shock that you also misused the word. I’d haven’t heard anyone complain that Buster Posey is difficult to work with.

*If you meant that he acts like he preceded either Jesus’ mother or the 80s entertainer, my apologies

• Vincent - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:38 PM

If you’re going to call out someone on their misuse or misspelling of a word, you probably shouldn’t embarrass yourself with terrible grammar.

• thereisaparty - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:42 PM

Vincent: Go ahead and edit. My feelings won’t be hurt

• Vincent - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:01 AM

I just realized that your name is thereisaparty– that’s pretty awesome.

Let me write a sentence out for you without using contractions: I had have not heard anyone complain that Buster Poser is difficult to work with. I suppose I would have written that differently. Also, when using apostrophes to indicate possession, you would need to add an s after the apostrophe if you’re dealing with singular possession. For example: Jesus has a dog. Jesus’s dog is awesome. Right?

• cur68 - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:06 AM

A grammar lesson on a baseball blog? WTH; I was handing out baby advice earlier today, so why not. Thanks for the tip Vince; I’ll try and remember it just like that.

• sasquash20 - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:06 AM

No doubt that was bad.lol

• thereisaparty - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Thanks, Vincent. I should point out that “I’d” was a typo. I went to re-write the sentence and didn’t delete the start. But that sentence still sucks.

And after that lesson, I feel I should apologize for being a little bit of an ass in my correction, when I should have tried to simply be helpful.

• Utley's Hair - Jun 3, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Vincent, if you’re going to call someone out on grammar, you should probably know what is and is not accurate. Words that end in S are made possessive by adding an apostrophe (‘). Whether or not an additional S is added after the apostrophe is the writer’s choice, but more often than not, is omitted. And you changed the catcher’s name to Poser—though that may have been Freudian or intentional on your part—though thereisaparty did spell it right. (And I believe—though I’m not entirely sure—that primadonna is one word.) Now, back to baseball.

• Vincent - Jun 3, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Utley’s Hair, I suppose you’re right regarding the apostrophe, but the rules are kind of funny. It seems as if an exception to the rule has been made regarding the possessive form of singular nouns ending in s. From what I’ve been able to find, rule of thumb would be: Punctuate according to pronunciation. I tend to pronounce Jesus’ as Jesus’s. On another note, you tend to start a lot on sentences with conjunctions, which isn’t wrong, but it steers away from that old socialism that you shouldn’t. I prupose we agree to disagree on such trivial things :)

Additionally, I may or may not have called him “Buster Poser” on purpose; I suppose we’ll never know…

So Utley’s Hair– since we’re moving back to baseball– what’s your take on this whole situation (not on grammar, but on Buster Poser Posey).

• Vincent - Jun 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM

The strikeout didn’t work! Maybe I used the wrong HTML tag for that…? Does anyone know what it might be?

• Vincent - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:01 AM

One last comment! I know it’s propose, not prupose.

• Utley's Hair - Jun 3, 2011 at 11:04 AM

I have never seen or heard anything about spelling/punctuating things as they are pronounced. If that were true, then there is a great deal of grammar that is incorrectly taught and used.

My view on the situation is that they were both in the wrong. Cousins had enough room there to slide safely without the collision, but Posey placed himself at risk unnecessarily, and without the ball. As for the fallout, Posey, his agent and Sabean are totally in the wrong for their reactions.

• Vincent - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Good man, I completely agree.

By the way, when I said “Punctuate according to pronunciation,” that merely stands as fact for the case of singular possession. I’ve bothered to look it up and several separate sources agree. Now if you’re using pronunciation to determine how something is spelled, people would make you feel like an idiot pretty quickly.

3. paperlions - Jun 2, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Actually, determining if there was a sliding lane is exactly the kind of thing you can determine from the replay. You can also determine that Cousins decided a few strides from the plate to take out Posey before Posey made any move toward the plate. Posey was ENTIRELY on the 1st base side of the plate when he was contacted by Cousins. Those are things you can determine.

I don’t think what Cousins did was a dirty play or a malicious play, but it was an unnecessary play because the plate wasn’t blocked and the catcher never had the ball.

• micker716 - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:53 PM

I’m impressed that you can determine Cousin’s intention “to take Posey out” from watching a replay on TV. You’re mind-reading abilities are remarkable. If that was Cousin’s intent then you are wrong; It was dirty and malicious. I think he was just playing baseball and trying to score a run.

• paperlions - Jun 3, 2011 at 8:03 AM

You shouldn’t be. Running into the catcher doesn’t count as a run, touching the plate does. Cousins ran from foul to fair territory to run over the catcher, actually by passing the plate in the process. Unless he is extremely clumsy, the only logical conclusion to draw is that he decided to run the catcher over instead of going for the plate.

4. royalsfaninfargo - Jun 2, 2011 at 10:54 PM

The whole Giants organization looks like a bunch of pussies with the way they have handled this. Whining to espn, bitching and moaning on the radio and in print, and now Posey wont even let the guy apologize? Its almost as if the Giants dont want this to go away, which having just written that i realize how obvious a statement that is.

• koufaxmitzvah - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:23 AM

You’re speaking about an organization and fans with an incredible inferiority complex I am sure, if they didn’t win the World Series last year, that this incident wouldn’t be as blown out of proportion as it is.

It’s too bad Posey is out for the season. He is a real talent. But the fact that I feel it necessary to write this caveat in my reply is an indication that, yes, I have to spell it out to Giants fans that the whole world isn’t out to get you.

Giants fans: This is what we mean when we say, Act like you’ve done it before.

5. micker716 - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM

Cousins play was aggressive, legal and effective. He scored. Buster Posey, basically still a rookie with great potential, got injured. It’s a real sport, not Playstation. Catcher’s have historically been the guys that didn’t complain, that wore their bruises, and scars as points of pride. Not the Giant’s cover boy, though. He’s special. Millions of endorsement dollars have been lost, rules need to be changed, agents need to be interviewed, every play at the plate needs to be replayed and analyzed. The further wimpification of our national past time.

• thereisaparty - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:36 PM

and what’s the deal with all that equipment he wears? Wimpification, indeed. I hate when people are concerned about safety. It just makes sense for us fans to demand that players suck it up.

• Vincent - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I would like to note that Buster Posey looks like he should be playing goalie in a 12 and under hockey league with that silly helmet of his and that adorable face.

• Kevin S. - Jun 3, 2011 at 11:05 AM

It would appear that at least twenty-one HBT commenters are completely unable to detect sarcasm.

6. Reggie's Bush - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Anyone else not surprised that a team from San Francisco is acting like a bunch of queens?

• The Common Man/www.platoonadvantage.com - Jun 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM

Out of line, Reggie. Get lost.

• Utley's Hair - Jun 3, 2011 at 7:58 AM

How enlightened of you. Jacka$$.

• cur68 - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Dolt.

7. schmedley69 - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I have lost a lot of respect for the Giants in all of this. Same goes for Buster Olney as well, although I never really respected him in the first place.

8. scottp9 - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM

“Vast minority”? Isn’t that an oxymoron?

I don’t understand why baseball allows take-outs of defenseless players, but it seems to me that Cousins made a legal baseball play under the rules as they exist.

9. macjacmccoy - Jun 2, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Posey better get his act together and talk to the guy or the media. He needs to tell everyone that he knows it was a bang bang play and isnt asking for a rules change. If he doesnt he will be labeled as a primadona or being soft by his peers and fans. The only thing worse then whining that something isnt fair is letting others do the whining for you while you hide behind them.

What about Twins 2nd basemen Nishioka I didnt hear the Giants calling for a stop to take out slides on double plays. In fact they have done plenty of them sense Nishioka got injured. Its just as dangerous as catcher collisions but less the fault of the guy covering 2nd as it is the catcher. Catchers purposely put there selves in that position to block the runner the guys covering 2nd dont they are just fielding and covering normally. The Giants dont care about player safety they’re just crying like a bunch spoiled children bc it happened to them.

10. nps6724 - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:06 AM

I’ve never seen a team cry so much over a legal play. But I guess they realize Posey’s injury means they won’t be defending their championship in the postseason.

Other catchers have been hurt in the line of duty due to malicious and unnecessary hits and their teams didn’t bitch and moan like a bunch of girls. Johnny Estrada was given a concussion by Darin Erstad’s forearm and that Marlin catcher tore his shoulder or something last year due to Nyjer Morgan trucking him for no reason.

And not only did the Braves and Marlins not cry over it, there was ZERO outcry for any reform. Either it needs to be reformed or it doesn’t; the fact Posey (a young superstar-in-the-making) got hurt has no bearing on whether or not it should be.

Posey comes off like a spoiled baby if he isn’t willing to talk to Cousins and accept his apology. I don’t care if he ended your season; it wasn’t intentional, so man up and talk to him. I guarantee you Posey would’ve had no problem trucking a fellow catcher if the game was on the line.

11. scottster63 - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:10 AM

No, I am sure it was not intentional. It was just lacked the intelligence, professionalism and standard of play that is exhibited by most major league players. It was stupid and unnecessary to be blunt and that hurts just as much or more than if it were intentional. Can anybody recall another instance in the past 50 years when a player was injured in such manner on a play at the plate between a catcher and runner from third, a broken leg and such? The sheer force by which he launched himself into Posey was enough to dislocate a shoulder, cause a severe head injury etc etc.. The sheer force by which he knowingly delivered a body slam into a stationary object is what should be considered as evidence of someone, at the minimum, who does not understand or care about how the game is played. This fact is further supported by his lowly place in the league and on the team…

Cousins never once looked at the ball coming from right field as you are instructed. No one accuses him of being out to hurt somebody. He is just a stupid, bonehead player.

• royalsfaninfargo - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I believe you called him a thug earlier. At least you have changed your mind about that.

• micker716 - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:25 AM

“No one accuses him being out to hurt somebody”? Hit the back button, click on the picture of the guy that looks like a fat Phil Jackson and you will find somebody.

• scottster63 - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM

touche – nobody with half a brain I mean. his intent can not be determined unless he says it what is, and even then…. so all we are left with is compelling, circumstantial evidence to go by in the absence of this…

• nps6724 - Jun 3, 2011 at 1:59 AM

Johnny Estrada suffered a concussion from a Darin Erstad forearm. That Marlin catcher got a dislocated shoulder from Nyjer Morgan last year. Both times the hit was unnecessary and both caused major injuries. They may not have been broken legs, but that has more to do with Posey’s positioning than the force of the hit. If Posey is standing up, the force of the hit doesn’t change but he likely doesn’t break his leg.

Oh yeah, and I remember such an incident with Pete Rose in an All-Star Game that was pretty devastating. Yet for years that play has been heralded as a great play. IN AN EXHIBITION.

So yeah, I can recall multiple instances in the past 50 years as bad or worse. They just didn’t happen to a superstar-in-the-making. That’s the difference.

• koufaxmitzvah - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:29 AM

I have seen plenty of collisions with catchers. One that comes to mine is the forearm your boy Jack Clark (at the time, with the St. Louis Cardinals) gave to Mike Scioscia in a home plate collision. Of course, Mike “only” ended up with a concussion, and held onto the ball. Not a broken leg, but a definite take-out.

You need to stop thinking you and your team’s concerns are more important and special than the history of the game. Accidents happen. This is a contact sport. It’s a shame we have to hold to your hand and tell you that things will turn out okay.

My goodness, this isn’t even Pete Rose barreling over Ray Fosse in an ALL-STAR GAME. That ended Fosse’s career.

Get with it.

12. scottster63 - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:40 AM

sympathy? really? Cousins agent wants us to feel sorry for him? He should pee in a cup or al least explain what made him act so dumb on the play? Maybe he should come out from under the skirt of his agent, stand up like a man and tell us exactly what the wholly heck he was thinking when he failed to check the ball from right, left his feet and launched himself into Posey at full speed, without so much as knowing where the ball was. And in a way that had him divert course at the last moment to land his blow. Posey has already spoken. What about you Cousins? What’s your problem? Man up dude. You look like the p***y here…

• bigharold - Jun 3, 2011 at 1:07 AM

“…tell us exactly what the wholly heck he was thinking …”

Then, Posey can tell everybody what he was thinking trying to tag out a guy running at him at full speed when he didn’t have the ball. Moreover, why after he was facing the outfield then turned 90 degrees then lunged at a player without any hope of making a play.

Then the Giants GM and Manager can “Man up dude” because right now they “..look like the p***y here…”

There’s no villain here, it’s just baseball. The Giants management are looking rather douchey on this so maybe they should just shut up before the whole organization looks like a bunch of Prima Donnas.

• nps6724 - Jun 3, 2011 at 2:01 AM

“Maybe he should come out from under the skirt of his agent, stand up like a man and tell us exactly what the wholly heck he was thinking when he failed to check the ball from right, left his feet and launched himself into Posey at full speed, without so much as knowing where the ball was.”

Cousins: I was thinking I was trying to score the potential winning run. Which I did.

13. sasquash20 - Jun 3, 2011 at 1:09 AM

Posey is a bitch. I wish Cousins rubbed dirt and spit in Posey’s gay face

• cur68 - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Good god. Could you be a bigger asshole? I guess if it was your kid or the catcher on your team he’s not ‘gay’ then, right? Idiot.

14. hcf95688 - Jun 3, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Sabean is an asshole.

15. addictedzone - Jun 3, 2011 at 1:52 AM

I’m not sure if MLB General Managers can be fined for stupidity but Sabean is making a strong case for it. His wallet would be much lighter tomorrow if he had to answer to David Stern or Roger Goodell

16. kesher10 - Jun 3, 2011 at 2:19 AM

It is an unfortunate incident that cost baseball one of it’s marquee rising stars for the season and could possibly impact the rest of Posey’s career but it seems to be universally (aside from the Giants’ GM, who is obviously biased) accepted as a legal “hard baseball play.”

Let’s assume that Cousins did use that lane and slid. Catchers are trained in such situations to catch the ball and as they move to their left, drop their knee down to block the plate. Sometimes, (not accidentally) that knee (and accompanying shinguard) comes right down on the runner. Who has heard of Cousins?? Would there be talks about rule changes if he had been injured? In the end, it is what it is. An unfortunate play for San Fransisco and Buster Posey but a play that has happened 100,000 times in baseball history.

17. cleekk - Jun 3, 2011 at 6:51 AM

Everyone acts as though Cousins had the benefit of a 4 part analysis prior to the collision. Let’s see, I’m running home as fast as I can make my legs churn. Fortunately, I have the unique ability to make time stand still. OK, the ball is coming and I have options now. Holy Cow, Buster Posey left me a lane….but wait a second, he may catch the ball and still tag me, or not…hmmmmm what to do, what to do….

Its baseball people. Sometimes bad things happen.

GA and FL were playing in their tournament last week and the FL catcher may have been intentionally tripped by the GA batter as he was making a pick-off throw to 2nd. The FL catcher nailed the FL pitcher in the back of the head. Laid him out. Was it a head’s up play by the GA batter, or a dirty douche-bag play? No one could have predicted the pitcher getting hit. Ball shanks into center-field and it would have been an awesome play by the batter (no different than a runner putting his body in jeopardy trying to break up a double-play). Ball nails the pitcher in the head, and it is a dirty play by the batter.

It’s still just baseball. Things happen.

18. Reggie's Bush - Jun 3, 2011 at 7:40 AM

TANGENT.

Jesus has a dog. Jesus’s dog is awesome.

^^That is wrong. If a word ends in the letter ‘s’ there should be no ‘s’ added after the apostrophe. Example:

Sam’s jacket is grey.
    Or
    Rollins’ teeth are annoying.

• Paul Zummo - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:27 AM

I can’t believe I’m actually responding to this, but no, you are incorrect. You don’t add an “s” after apostrophes after pluralized words, but you do after singular nouns ending in -s.

• cur68 - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:41 AM

It’s a matter left up to the writer actually. Both ways are correct.

19. Jonny 5 - Jun 3, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I didn’t see cousins even reach toward home plate with any part of his body until after he put his shoulder down and launched into Posey. That’s a problem imo. I don’t like the hit, it was not warranted, and he should have slid in and all would be well.

With that said MLB hasn’t addressed the need to clarify the rules when it comes to interference, which propelling yourself at a player with full intent of knocking the ball and the pi$$ out of him is imo. As is blocking the plate without possession of the ball. Both acts are interfering I think, and if MLB was to just tell officials to enforce interference at home plate instances such as this would be much, much less frequent. If anyone deserves death threats it’s the people in charge of the sport, not Cousins, as the perception now is” that’s baseball”. He did what he thought he should do at the time (even if I don’t agree).

20. trickybastard - Jun 3, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Aww poor Giants. Their catcher just got out manned plain and simple. Time to rename him Busted Pussy

21. rebarratige - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM

If I never have to hear Bruce Bochy speak for me again, I think we’ll all be happy.

• rebarratige - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Bochy … Sabean. Same difference. Where’s my coffee?

22. ricofoy - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Clean play my ass. Sabean is right. Cousins had over half the plate wide open and instead he launched himself directly at Posey. A dirty dirty play. Sabean is old school. Don’t be surprised if someone takes a bat to Cousin’s knees away from the park.

• rebarratige - Jun 3, 2011 at 9:41 AM

You overplayed your hand with the “bat to Cousin’s knees” part. Obvious troll is obvious.

23. nyyankeedave - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Posey & Cousins are gonna have to kill this thing between ‘em publicly so we can stop talkin’ about it and homophobes like trickybastard and reggie’s bush can go back to their mother’s basement. I understand Sabean’s pain, but as the G.M., this is unacceptable. He needs to issue an apology pronto, and squash this before it gets too big.

24. Reggie's Bush - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Paul Zummo you are 100% correct, I was wrong. Apologies to all.

25. sasquash20 - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Cousins played it right. He scored. Just because Posey has a vagina doesn’t mean baseball should change the rules.

• cur68 - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM

And just because you are an intolerant ass doesn’t mean your obnoxious opinions on if Posey is gay or not needs to be aired here. Not a single thing Posey has said or done warrants your comments about him. This is Sabean’s deal and even he doesn’t deserve to be slurred like you attempting to do.

Are you under the impression it’s cool to call people ‘gay’? If so, let me express my opinion that it is NOT cool, nor is it warranted. Even if there are gay people involved in this hairball there is no call for you to get on here & say so. And don’t go all 1st Amendment on me either; I’m not the government so I can call you ‘fool’ and tell you to ‘shut the hell up’ as I damn well please you intolerant, homophobic asshole.

• nps6724 - Jun 3, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Leave Mr. McDowell alone!

• cur68 - Jun 3, 2011 at 11:12 AM

and Mr McDowell can kiss my hairy black a$$ too.

• Utley's Hair - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:10 PM

How appropriately unCanadian of you, Seisenta y ocho.

• koufaxmitzvah - Jun 3, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Remember when Gay just meant Overtly Happy?

• Utley's Hair - Jun 3, 2011 at 1:24 PM

I’m almost 40 years old, and I don’t remember when gay meant overtly happy.

1. H. Pence (2145)