Jun 3, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
And to think, they seemed so happy together as she hand-fed him popcorn in a luxury box at the Super Bowl on national television.
According to “a source” quoted in the article Diaz is “hurt and betrayed, because she tried so hard to please him. She went overboard.”
I’m assuming that means too much salt on the popcorn, although I’m not sure what to believe any more when the same article calls her a “starlet” and him a “baseball ace.” Ah yes, if only I had a nickel for every time someone called ARod a “baseball ace.”
Also noted in the article is that since breaking up with his wife the 35-year-old Rodriguez has dated and broken up with Kate Hudson, Madonna, and now Diaz, which is an eclectic mix to say the least. Hudson is 32, Diaz is 38, Madonna is 52, and Madonna’s arms are 107.
Savor every last kernel of popcorn, kids. Life is short.*
* My apologies for this lame attempt at being Perez Hilton, but someone had to do it and Craig is too busy writing about superficial, unimportant stuff like ballpark fires and debt rule violations.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)