Jun 3, 2011, 1:18 PM EST
And to think, they seemed so happy together as she hand-fed him popcorn in a luxury box at the Super Bowl on national television.
According to “a source” quoted in the article Diaz is “hurt and betrayed, because she tried so hard to please him. She went overboard.”
I’m assuming that means too much salt on the popcorn, although I’m not sure what to believe any more when the same article calls her a “starlet” and him a “baseball ace.” Ah yes, if only I had a nickel for every time someone called ARod a “baseball ace.”
Also noted in the article is that since breaking up with his wife the 35-year-old Rodriguez has dated and broken up with Kate Hudson, Madonna, and now Diaz, which is an eclectic mix to say the least. Hudson is 32, Diaz is 38, Madonna is 52, and Madonna’s arms are 107.
Savor every last kernel of popcorn, kids. Life is short.*
* My apologies for this lame attempt at being Perez Hilton, but someone had to do it and Craig is too busy writing about superficial, unimportant stuff like ballpark fires and debt rule violations.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)