Jun 3, 2011, 1:18 PM EDT
And to think, they seemed so happy together as she hand-fed him popcorn in a luxury box at the Super Bowl on national television.
According to “a source” quoted in the article Diaz is “hurt and betrayed, because she tried so hard to please him. She went overboard.”
I’m assuming that means too much salt on the popcorn, although I’m not sure what to believe any more when the same article calls her a “starlet” and him a “baseball ace.” Ah yes, if only I had a nickel for every time someone called ARod a “baseball ace.”
Also noted in the article is that since breaking up with his wife the 35-year-old Rodriguez has dated and broken up with Kate Hudson, Madonna, and now Diaz, which is an eclectic mix to say the least. Hudson is 32, Diaz is 38, Madonna is 52, and Madonna’s arms are 107.
Savor every last kernel of popcorn, kids. Life is short.*
* My apologies for this lame attempt at being Perez Hilton, but someone had to do it and Craig is too busy writing about superficial, unimportant stuff like ballpark fires and debt rule violations.
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 15
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 53
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 89
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (110)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)