Jun 3, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
Remember last week that there was a fire at Dodger Stadium? And that, the next day, the same part of Dodger Stadium caught on fire again? Well, the fire department explained it today.
It seems that the flammable material that was supposed to be removed from the room was not removed. Also, quoting an LAFD spokeman, ”Someone turned on a fan to clear the smoke out and [instead] they fanned the fire.”
Wait — it’s possible that the quote was actually referring to the way Frank McCourt met payroll last week. Hard to say.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)