Jun 4, 2011, 8:34 AM EDT
You asked for it. We responded.
In the absence of “And That Happened” on the weekends, we’ve had a number of readers request a post on Saturday and Sunday mornings that includes the scores from the previous night’s action and generally opens up the floor for conversation.
It’s nothing fancy, but that’s exactly what you’ll find here.
Pirates 2, Phillies 1 (12 innings)
Have at it, folks.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (86)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)