Jun 4, 2011, 8:34 AM EDT
You asked for it. We responded.
In the absence of “And That Happened” on the weekends, we’ve had a number of readers request a post on Saturday and Sunday mornings that includes the scores from the previous night’s action and generally opens up the floor for conversation.
It’s nothing fancy, but that’s exactly what you’ll find here.
Pirates 2, Phillies 1 (12 innings)
Have at it, folks.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 5
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 38
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)