Jun 6, 2011, 2:42 PM EDT
UPDATE: The details are in: Dykstra is alleged to have fraudulently leased three high-end cars from a Southern California auto dealership. Then, when he was arrested for the car theft, police found cocaine, ecstasy and synthetic human growth hormone in his home.
In other news, Lenny Dykstra had a home as recently as April.
1:03 PM: Lenny Dykstra is going to be charged with 25 criminal counts today, unrelated to the stuff he was arrested for back in April. Among the charges: auto theft, identity theft, and drug allegations. TMZ has the story.
At this point all of the humor is gone. I just have sadness and pity.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)