Jun 6, 2011, 2:42 PM EST
UPDATE: The details are in: Dykstra is alleged to have fraudulently leased three high-end cars from a Southern California auto dealership. Then, when he was arrested for the car theft, police found cocaine, ecstasy and synthetic human growth hormone in his home.
In other news, Lenny Dykstra had a home as recently as April.
1:03 PM: Lenny Dykstra is going to be charged with 25 criminal counts today, unrelated to the stuff he was arrested for back in April. Among the charges: auto theft, identity theft, and drug allegations. TMZ has the story.
At this point all of the humor is gone. I just have sadness and pity.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)