Jun 6, 2011, 6:43 PM EST
Our long national nightmare is over: Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz attended the MTV Movie Awards afterparty at L.A. SoHo House together last night.
The New York Daily News reported last week that the pair had split, but if that was the case, it was apparently a very temporary arrangement.
According to Us Weekly, A-Rod and Diaz were spotted together on three evenings last week, with the big event following the MTV’s Movie Awards (a.k.a. Twilight-fest 2011). A witness told the publication that the pair were “very affectionate” at the party. Yes, there was much hand holding and a little tonsil hockey mixed in.
We’re still digging to see if there’s anything to the rumors that Yuri Sucart is injecting both with Botox.
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 14
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 142
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 25
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 38
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (142)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)