Jun 6, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Our long national nightmare is over: Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz attended the MTV Movie Awards afterparty at L.A. SoHo House together last night.
The New York Daily News reported last week that the pair had split, but if that was the case, it was apparently a very temporary arrangement.
According to Us Weekly, A-Rod and Diaz were spotted together on three evenings last week, with the big event following the MTV’s Movie Awards (a.k.a. Twilight-fest 2011). A witness told the publication that the pair were “very affectionate” at the party. Yes, there was much hand holding and a little tonsil hockey mixed in.
We’re still digging to see if there’s anything to the rumors that Yuri Sucart is injecting both with Botox.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy