Jun 6, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Our long national nightmare is over: Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz attended the MTV Movie Awards afterparty at L.A. SoHo House together last night.
The New York Daily News reported last week that the pair had split, but if that was the case, it was apparently a very temporary arrangement.
According to Us Weekly, A-Rod and Diaz were spotted together on three evenings last week, with the big event following the MTV’s Movie Awards (a.k.a. Twilight-fest 2011). A witness told the publication that the pair were “very affectionate” at the party. Yes, there was much hand holding and a little tonsil hockey mixed in.
We’re still digging to see if there’s anything to the rumors that Yuri Sucart is injecting both with Botox.
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 0
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 48
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 87
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (89)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (87)