Jun 6, 2011, 6:43 PM EDT
Our long national nightmare is over: Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz attended the MTV Movie Awards afterparty at L.A. SoHo House together last night.
The New York Daily News reported last week that the pair had split, but if that was the case, it was apparently a very temporary arrangement.
According to Us Weekly, A-Rod and Diaz were spotted together on three evenings last week, with the big event following the MTV’s Movie Awards (a.k.a. Twilight-fest 2011). A witness told the publication that the pair were “very affectionate” at the party. Yes, there was much hand holding and a little tonsil hockey mixed in.
We’re still digging to see if there’s anything to the rumors that Yuri Sucart is injecting both with Botox.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (150)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)