Jun 10, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
We decided to change things up a bit today. Rather than just talking about what’s coming up this weekend, Tiffany, Matt and I decided to do a draft. A draft in which the three of us each picked walkup music we’d use if we were major league hitters.
As you’ll see, I am by far the oldest, lamest and nerdiest of the bunch. But does that mean my walkup choices are bad? Does Matt’s choice of Motley Crue and Wu-Tang songs make him the automatic winner? Is Tiffany really serious about the Rhianna song? Do Matt or Tiffany’s reaction to my second choice mean they’ve never seen an episode of “Arrested Development?”
Check out the video first and then, below, cast your vote to see whose draft was the overall winner. We taped it yesterday and, after a good night’s sleep, I tend to think that Matt’s is the best. Man, I wish I would have thought about Wu-Tang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8