Jun 10, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
We decided to change things up a bit today. Rather than just talking about what’s coming up this weekend, Tiffany, Matt and I decided to do a draft. A draft in which the three of us each picked walkup music we’d use if we were major league hitters.
As you’ll see, I am by far the oldest, lamest and nerdiest of the bunch. But does that mean my walkup choices are bad? Does Matt’s choice of Motley Crue and Wu-Tang songs make him the automatic winner? Is Tiffany really serious about the Rhianna song? Do Matt or Tiffany’s reaction to my second choice mean they’ve never seen an episode of “Arrested Development?”
Check out the video first and then, below, cast your vote to see whose draft was the overall winner. We taped it yesterday and, after a good night’s sleep, I tend to think that Matt’s is the best. Man, I wish I would have thought about Wu-Tang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12