Jun 10, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
We decided to change things up a bit today. Rather than just talking about what’s coming up this weekend, Tiffany, Matt and I decided to do a draft. A draft in which the three of us each picked walkup music we’d use if we were major league hitters.
As you’ll see, I am by far the oldest, lamest and nerdiest of the bunch. But does that mean my walkup choices are bad? Does Matt’s choice of Motley Crue and Wu-Tang songs make him the automatic winner? Is Tiffany really serious about the Rhianna song? Do Matt or Tiffany’s reaction to my second choice mean they’ve never seen an episode of “Arrested Development?”
Check out the video first and then, below, cast your vote to see whose draft was the overall winner. We taped it yesterday and, after a good night’s sleep, I tend to think that Matt’s is the best. Man, I wish I would have thought about Wu-Tang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 2
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 34
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 120
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 34
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (120)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)