Jun 10, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
We decided to change things up a bit today. Rather than just talking about what’s coming up this weekend, Tiffany, Matt and I decided to do a draft. A draft in which the three of us each picked walkup music we’d use if we were major league hitters.
As you’ll see, I am by far the oldest, lamest and nerdiest of the bunch. But does that mean my walkup choices are bad? Does Matt’s choice of Motley Crue and Wu-Tang songs make him the automatic winner? Is Tiffany really serious about the Rhianna song? Do Matt or Tiffany’s reaction to my second choice mean they’ve never seen an episode of “Arrested Development?”
Check out the video first and then, below, cast your vote to see whose draft was the overall winner. We taped it yesterday and, after a good night’s sleep, I tend to think that Matt’s is the best. Man, I wish I would have thought about Wu-Tang.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (120)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)