Jun 11, 2011, 7:25 PM EDT
Get one player back, lose another. It’s part of the drill with the Dodgers this season.
While Dodgers manager Don Mattingly called him day-to-day and no tests are scheduled for now, Blake told him he was dealing with “a pinched nerve.”
Of course, the 37-year-old Blake has already served two stints on the disabled list this season due to back and elbow injuries. He’s obviously taking this whole “act your age” thing a bit too literally.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)