Jun 11, 2011, 7:25 PM EDT
Get one player back, lose another. It’s part of the drill with the Dodgers this season.
While Dodgers manager Don Mattingly called him day-to-day and no tests are scheduled for now, Blake told him he was dealing with “a pinched nerve.”
Of course, the 37-year-old Blake has already served two stints on the disabled list this season due to back and elbow injuries. He’s obviously taking this whole “act your age” thing a bit too literally.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness