Jun 11, 2011, 7:25 PM EST
Get one player back, lose another. It’s part of the drill with the Dodgers this season.
While Dodgers manager Don Mattingly called him day-to-day and no tests are scheduled for now, Blake told him he was dealing with “a pinched nerve.”
Of course, the 37-year-old Blake has already served two stints on the disabled list this season due to back and elbow injuries. He’s obviously taking this whole “act your age” thing a bit too literally.
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 64
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 246
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 160
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (247)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (91)