Jun 11, 2011, 8:49 AM EST
This date in baseball history: On June 11, 2003, six Astros pitchers combined for a no-hitter against the Yankees, the first no-no thrown against the Bronx Bombers since 1958. Roy Oswalt started the game and the now-retired Billy Wagner finished it.
Your Friday box scores:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (86)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)