Jun 15, 2011, 11:04 AM EDT
Mercy me, did he destroy that ball. He and Koji Uehara just seemed to silently tell one another. “Yep.”
Matt Wieters hit one a mile too, but I think Lind’s went farther.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)