Jun 15, 2011, 4:46 PM EDT
Entertainment Tonight showed a few scenes from the upcoming Moneyball movie starring Brad Pitt as A’s general manager Billy Beane and … well, let’s just say my skepticism about how they could turn a good but mostly action-free book into an interesting film is even stronger now:
I might be wrong, of course. Hitters drawing walks in slow motion might be the new teenage vampires.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17