Jun 17, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
Based on various reports from this morning it sounds like the McCourt’s divorce settlement agreement being contingent on MLB approving the Dodgers’ new television contract with FOX makes it somewhere between “unlikely” and “moot point.”
With that said, the Los Angeles Times has an official copy of the agreement–all six pages of it, for those of you Calcaterra-types–and you can read it for yourself by clicking here.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12