Jun 17, 2011, 2:01 PM EDT
Based on various reports from this morning it sounds like the McCourt’s divorce settlement agreement being contingent on MLB approving the Dodgers’ new television contract with FOX makes it somewhere between “unlikely” and “moot point.”
With that said, the Los Angeles Times has an official copy of the agreement–all six pages of it, for those of you Calcaterra-types–and you can read it for yourself by clicking here.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (110)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)