Jun 21, 2011, 3:45 PM EST
Roberts initially suffered the concussion while sliding head-first into first base on May 16 and the All-Star break is hardly an established timetable, as Ghiroli writes that “his return after that continues to be cloudy.”
In other words, he’ll definitely miss at least two months and the Orioles have no idea when he’ll ultimately be back, which unfortunately sounds an awful lot like what happened to Justin Morneau and Jason Bay following their concussions last season.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)