Jun 21, 2011, 7:03 PM EDT
A week after his Dallas Mavericks won the NBA Finals, Mark Cuban told TMZ that he’d have interest in the Dodgers, in theory anyway.
“If the deal’s right and they’re fixable, then, yeah, I’m very interested,” he said.
As for whether the deal is right, Cuban doesn’t seem optimistic, noting just how much of a mess the team’s business side is right now.
It remains an unlikely match anyway, given that MLB has never displayed any interest in having Cuban join its ranks.
For the full three-minute interview, head over to TMZ.com.
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 30
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 38
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 51
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 65
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 76
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)