Jun 21, 2011, 9:12 AM EDT
For what it’s worth, I think Ozzie Guillen had a good point when he argued that Alexi Ramirez was wrongfully called out on what looked like a foul ball in last night’s Cubs-White Sox game.
But his argument and ejection were awesome, mostly for the reaction of Cubs’ catcher Geovany Soto when Guillen kicked his catcher’s mask. If I were Soto I’d probably react the same way. And then today I’d try to track down Guillen and ask him if he’d autograph the mask for me, which I’d then mount in my rumpus room next to a still picture of the kick.
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 2
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 55
- Breaking: The Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 99
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 70
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 76
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)