Jun 21, 2011, 9:12 AM EST
For what it’s worth, I think Ozzie Guillen had a good point when he argued that Alexi Ramirez was wrongfully called out on what looked like a foul ball in last night’s Cubs-White Sox game.
But his argument and ejection were awesome, mostly for the reaction of Cubs’ catcher Geovany Soto when Guillen kicked his catcher’s mask. If I were Soto I’d probably react the same way. And then today I’d try to track down Guillen and ask him if he’d autograph the mask for me, which I’d then mount in my rumpus room next to a still picture of the kick.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 11
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 44
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)