Jun 21, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Joe Girardi confirmed yesterday that Phil Hughes will make two more rehab starts, probably one at Double-A Trenton and one at Triple-A Scranton, after which — assuming everything goes well — he could be back with the Yankees before the All-Star break.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)