Jun 21, 2011, 6:00 PM EST
There are worse people to be friends with, of course, but for some reason this tweet from Royals beat reporter Bob Dutton of the Kansas City Star made me chuckle:
Comedian Jeff Foxworthy and other friends of manager Royals manager Ned Yost are in uniform and taking part in early workouts.
You know you’re a redneck when … eh, I don’t have the energy to even finish it.
- Rosenthal: Mariners’ offer to Robinson Cano hasn’t topped $200 million 0
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (118)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)