Jun 21, 2011, 4:20 PM EDT
So I’m minding my own business a few minutes ago when Gleeman IM’s me, asking me if the Braves actually called up Julio Lugo. His comment:
Swear to god i assumed it was a different Lugo. no way they’d call up the same guy … I figured they had some 21-year-old at AA or something.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)