Jun 22, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
A good read over at The Post Game today. Steve Henson, who has been following the BALCO/steroids beat for years, reports on the relationship between University of California second baseman Tony Renda and Greg Anderson. Yes, that Greg Anderson. Along the way Henson paints a picture of what the never ending BALCO prosecution has done to Anderson’s life, career and his relationship with his son.
Greg Anderson did some stuff he shouldn’t have done. And he has served more time for it than anyone who has done the same thing ever would have. One would think that, at some point, he could just be left alone to get his life back on track.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8