Jun 22, 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
A good read over at The Post Game today. Steve Henson, who has been following the BALCO/steroids beat for years, reports on the relationship between University of California second baseman Tony Renda and Greg Anderson. Yes, that Greg Anderson. Along the way Henson paints a picture of what the never ending BALCO prosecution has done to Anderson’s life, career and his relationship with his son.
Greg Anderson did some stuff he shouldn’t have done. And he has served more time for it than anyone who has done the same thing ever would have. One would think that, at some point, he could just be left alone to get his life back on track.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming