Jun 22, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
An approaching storm entered into the mix too, but I’m not going to let that take away from the delicious irony. Assuming it is irony. There’s always someone who plays the role of Buzz Killington whenever irony is invoked.
Anyway, they’ll resume the game tonight. Here’s hoping it doesn’t get delayed by an eclipse or something.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)