Jun 24, 2011, 5:44 PM EDT
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison gets all the attention for being worthwhile follow on Twitter–and rightfully so, because he’s great–but A’s starter Brandon McCarthy has flown under the radar a bit as an interesting, funny tweeter.
For instance, he just posted these deep thoughts about “The Golden Girls”:
The Golden Girls isn’t as enjoyable when you realize that statistically, one of them was probably wearing an adult diaper.
My money was always on Blanche.
- Miguel Cabrera ties Hank Greenberg with 331st career homer 7
- Bud Selig’s view on replay has “evolved” 13
- Umpires use replay on controversial Matt Joyce home run 12
- Rangers put Ian Kinsler on the 15-day disabled list and call up top prospect Jurickson Profar 6
- Carlos Ruiz leaves game with strained right hamstring 2
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles