Jun 24, 2011, 5:44 PM EST
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison gets all the attention for being worthwhile follow on Twitter–and rightfully so, because he’s great–but A’s starter Brandon McCarthy has flown under the radar a bit as an interesting, funny tweeter.
For instance, he just posted these deep thoughts about “The Golden Girls”:
The Golden Girls isn’t as enjoyable when you realize that statistically, one of them was probably wearing an adult diaper.
My money was always on Blanche.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (95)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)