Jun 24, 2011, 5:44 PM EDT
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison gets all the attention for being worthwhile follow on Twitter–and rightfully so, because he’s great–but A’s starter Brandon McCarthy has flown under the radar a bit as an interesting, funny tweeter.
For instance, he just posted these deep thoughts about “The Golden Girls”:
The Golden Girls isn’t as enjoyable when you realize that statistically, one of them was probably wearing an adult diaper.
My money was always on Blanche.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)