Jun 24, 2011, 5:44 PM EDT
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison gets all the attention for being worthwhile follow on Twitter–and rightfully so, because he’s great–but A’s starter Brandon McCarthy has flown under the radar a bit as an interesting, funny tweeter.
For instance, he just posted these deep thoughts about “The Golden Girls”:
The Golden Girls isn’t as enjoyable when you realize that statistically, one of them was probably wearing an adult diaper.
My money was always on Blanche.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 4
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 12
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 23
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (126)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)