Jun 24, 2011, 5:44 PM EDT
Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison gets all the attention for being worthwhile follow on Twitter–and rightfully so, because he’s great–but A’s starter Brandon McCarthy has flown under the radar a bit as an interesting, funny tweeter.
For instance, he just posted these deep thoughts about “The Golden Girls”:
The Golden Girls isn’t as enjoyable when you realize that statistically, one of them was probably wearing an adult diaper.
My money was always on Blanche.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 70
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 47
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)