Jun 24, 2011, 9:40 AM EDT
Oh, how I wish I had seen this awesome, awesome post from Larry over at Wezen-Ball before I put up that last Frank McCourt post. But better late than never.
I won’t give away what ’tis about, but just know that anyone who has ever tried to Google Frank McCourt with the intent of finding information about the Dodgers owner can relate to the juxtaposition of Mr. Granillo’s post.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (123)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Follow LIVE: Champions League final
- Live box score: UEFA Champions League final
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona