Jun 27, 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
TMZ has obtained a 15-second clip of Bryan Stow in Dodger Stadium before the beating that left the Giants fan in a coma.
In the video, Stow, wearing a Giants jersey, is having some sort of dispute with a Dodgers fan. The fan in question is not Giovanni Ramirez, the suspect from the beating currently behind bars on a probation violation. Ramirez has said he wasn’t at Dodger Stadium at the time of the attack.
To see the clip, head over to TMZ here.
According to the report, the LAPD is looking to obtain the original video as part of its investigation.
Stow, 42, is believed to have been beaten by two men in the parking lot after the April 5 game between the Giants and Dodgers. He remains in a medically induced coma nearly three months later.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 2
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (142)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)