Jun 27, 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
TMZ has obtained a 15-second clip of Bryan Stow in Dodger Stadium before the beating that left the Giants fan in a coma.
In the video, Stow, wearing a Giants jersey, is having some sort of dispute with a Dodgers fan. The fan in question is not Giovanni Ramirez, the suspect from the beating currently behind bars on a probation violation. Ramirez has said he wasn’t at Dodger Stadium at the time of the attack.
To see the clip, head over to TMZ here.
According to the report, the LAPD is looking to obtain the original video as part of its investigation.
Stow, 42, is believed to have been beaten by two men in the parking lot after the April 5 game between the Giants and Dodgers. He remains in a medically induced coma nearly three months later.
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 52
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 101
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 74
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 75
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 49
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)