Jun 27, 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
TMZ has obtained a 15-second clip of Bryan Stow in Dodger Stadium before the beating that left the Giants fan in a coma.
In the video, Stow, wearing a Giants jersey, is having some sort of dispute with a Dodgers fan. The fan in question is not Giovanni Ramirez, the suspect from the beating currently behind bars on a probation violation. Ramirez has said he wasn’t at Dodger Stadium at the time of the attack.
To see the clip, head over to TMZ here.
According to the report, the LAPD is looking to obtain the original video as part of its investigation.
Stow, 42, is believed to have been beaten by two men in the parking lot after the April 5 game between the Giants and Dodgers. He remains in a medically induced coma nearly three months later.
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 2
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 6
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 3
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 1
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 56
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 13
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)