Jun 27, 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
TMZ has obtained a 15-second clip of Bryan Stow in Dodger Stadium before the beating that left the Giants fan in a coma.
In the video, Stow, wearing a Giants jersey, is having some sort of dispute with a Dodgers fan. The fan in question is not Giovanni Ramirez, the suspect from the beating currently behind bars on a probation violation. Ramirez has said he wasn’t at Dodger Stadium at the time of the attack.
To see the clip, head over to TMZ here.
According to the report, the LAPD is looking to obtain the original video as part of its investigation.
Stow, 42, is believed to have been beaten by two men in the parking lot after the April 5 game between the Giants and Dodgers. He remains in a medically induced coma nearly three months later.
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 24
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 45
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 25
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 50
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 15
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)