Jun 27, 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
TMZ has obtained a 15-second clip of Bryan Stow in Dodger Stadium before the beating that left the Giants fan in a coma.
In the video, Stow, wearing a Giants jersey, is having some sort of dispute with a Dodgers fan. The fan in question is not Giovanni Ramirez, the suspect from the beating currently behind bars on a probation violation. Ramirez has said he wasn’t at Dodger Stadium at the time of the attack.
To see the clip, head over to TMZ here.
According to the report, the LAPD is looking to obtain the original video as part of its investigation.
Stow, 42, is believed to have been beaten by two men in the parking lot after the April 5 game between the Giants and Dodgers. He remains in a medically induced coma nearly three months later.
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 0
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 48
- Matt Cain is going to pay a visit to Dr. Andrews 3
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 74
- The Red Sox are expected to deal Jon Lester and the Pirates are a “dark horse” 33
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 48
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 68
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 91
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (168)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (100)
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence (91)